Giving students access to a courselet is as easy as emailing them a URL
An enrollcode is a URL that anyone can click to access your courselet. The advantage is simplicity: all you have to do is give them the URL. There are few considerations you should be aware of:
- if the student has never visited Courselets before, it will ask them to sign in via Google, Facebook etc.
- This is different from inviting students via LTI, where your campus Course Management System supplies all student sign-in info.
- For this reason, within a single class it will be simpler for students if all courselet invitations are ONLY via enrollcode, or ONLY via LTI, not a mix of both.
To send an enrollcode:
- click Publish on the courselet's Settings page, to make it accessible to students;
- copy the enrollcode URL on the courselet's Settings page, and give it to your students.